Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense Program (I-Corps @ DoD Program) Fiscal Year 2020
The summary for the Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense Program (I-Corps @ DoD Program) Fiscal Year 2020 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense Program (I-Corps @ DoD Program) Fiscal Year 2020: The Department of Defense (DoD) is soliciting applications from current/recent DoD awardees on research topics to receive mentoring and funding to accelerate the transition and commercialization of the funded research. The I-Corps @ DoD program is designed to support the acceleration of research innovations from qualifying institutions by providing Principal Investigators (PIs) and students with training and mentorship in customer discovery and the commercialization process. The goals of this program are to spur the transition of fundamental research with potential defense relevance to the marketplace, to encourage collaboration between academia and industry, and to train students, faculty, and other researchers to understand innovation and entrepreneurship. There will be three outcomes of the I-Corps @ DoD program: 1) a clear go/no go decision regarding viability of products and services, 2) should the decision be to move the effort forward, a transition plan to do so, and 3) an understanding of what kind of minimum viable product demonstration would be required by key partners and customer segments. The go/no go decision of the proposed effort will be made by the I-Corps team in consultation with the I-Corps program instructors, the I-Corps @ DoD Program Manager, and NSF I-Corps leadership.
|Federal Grant Title:||Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense Program (I-Corps @ DoD Program) Fiscal Year 2020|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command (DOD-AMC)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology and other Research and Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W911NF-20-S-0007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 15th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 15th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 4th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 4th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 15th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 5th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants under this PA are degree-granting universities that have previously received a DoD award for the conduct of research in a scientific or engineering field, relevant to the proposed innovation, and the award is either current or was completed after 15 February 2015. Applying institutions are responsible for providing the award number and verifying the nature of the award with the award contact. There is no restriction on the place of performance included in the PA.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kevin J Bassler
Grants Officer email
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Boosting Innovative GEOINT Research Broad Agency A...
- • Evaluating Non-floodplain Wetlands for Flood-Risk Reduction and Nutrient Mediation in the ...
- • Award for Fundamental Research in Socio-Mathematics of Information and Influence
- • : Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destruc...
- • Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command
- • CCDC-ARL MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY FOA
- • VISION AIDED NAVIGATION PROTOTYPES
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges a...
- • Low-Cost Chip-Scale Atomic Clock (LC CSAC)
- • UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY Broad Agency Announcement