Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Education Research and Development Centers CFDA Number 84.305C
The summary for the Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Education Research and Development Centers CFDA Number 84.305C grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Education Research and Development Centers CFDA Number 84.305C: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements,application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. For the addresses for obtaining and submitting an application, please refer to our Common Instructions for Applicants to Department of Education Discretionary Grant Programs, published in the Federal Register on February 13, 2019 (84 FR 3768),or at www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-02-13/pdf/2019-02206.pdf. Purpose of Program: In awarding these grants, the Institute of Education Sciences (Institute) intends to provide national leadership in expanding knowledge and understanding of (1) developmental and school readiness outcomes for infants and toddlers with or at risk for a disability, (2) education outcomes for all learners from early childhood education through postsecondary and adult education, and (3) employment and wage outcomes when relevant (such as for those engaged in career and technical, postsecondary, or adult education). The Institute's research grant programs are designed to provide interested individuals and the general public with reliable and valid information about education practices that support learning and improve academic achievement and access to education opportunities for all learners. These interested individuals include parents, educators, learners, researchers, and policymakers. In carrying out its grant programs, the Institute provides support for programs of research in areas of demonstrated national need. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number 84.305C.
|Federal Grant Title:||Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Education Research and Development Centers CFDA Number 84.305C|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education (ED)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-061919-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 26th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 26th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 19th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 19th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 26th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 19th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 1. Eligible Applicants: Applicants that have the ability and capacity to conduct scientifically valid research are eligible to apply. Eligible applicants include, but are not limited to, nonprofit and for-profit organizations and public and private agencies and institutions of higher education, such as colleges and universities.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Education Research and Development Centers CFDA Number 84.305C; Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for Fiscal Year (FY) 2019
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius C Cotton
ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin.
U.S. Department of Education
Institute of Education Sciences
e-Mail: Program Manager
- Similar Government Grants
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Research Training Programs in the Education Science...
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Research Grants Focused on Systemic Replication CFD...
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Statistical and Research Methodology in Research CF...
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Education Research CFDA Number 84.305A
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Partnerships and Collaborations Focused on Problems...
- • Grants To Support Education Research for Fiscal Year (FY) 2004: National Research and Deve...
- • Grants To Support Education Research for Fiscal Year (FY) 2004: Predoctoral Training
- • Reading and Writing Education Research
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...