Insulin Signaling And Receptor Cross-Talk (R01)
The summary for the Insulin Signaling And Receptor Cross-Talk (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Insulin Signaling And Receptor Cross-Talk (R01): The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) and the National Institute on Aging (NIA) invite investigator-initiated research grant applications that will investigate crosstalk in insulin responses at molecular, cellular, and physiological levels. The purpose of this initiative is to stimulate novel and innovative research into the fundamental mechanism(s) of action of the insulin receptor in target tissues in the context of other cellular receptors and signaling pathways, and to broaden our understanding of how insulin signals act to regulate coordinated responses between and among insulin responsive tissues. Of particular interest is how such signaling interactions may affect the development and/or progression of diabetes and its complications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Insulin Signaling And Receptor Cross-Talk (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-175|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism Research 93.866 Aging Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Mar 02, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 20, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education County governments City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Independent school districts Special district governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...