Integrate and Develop Field and Lab Research Programs on Chronic Wasting Disease
The summary for the Integrate and Develop Field and Lab Research Programs on Chronic Wasting Disease grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrate and Develop Field and Lab Research Programs on Chronic Wasting Disease: This action is a task agreement to an existing cooperative agreement. This is a non competitive award to bring together staff from National Park Serviceï¿½s Biological Resources Management Division and Colorado State University to address several short- and long-term needs to better understand and study Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) epidemiology, both in elk from Rocky Mountain National Park and in general. There is comparatively little information on the ecology of CWD in elk, and there remains a need to improve the accuracy of antemortem (live) tests. This agreement is issued under existing Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit H2370094000. This is a notice of intent and non competitive award in accordance with Department of Interior, Policy Department Manual 505 DM 2.
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrate and Develop Field and Lab Research Programs on Chronic Wasting Disease|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIWASOP11AT00653|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 18th, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 18th, 2011|
|Posted Date:||July 13th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||July 13th, 2011|
|Archive Date:||August 17th, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$95,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$95,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 13th, 2011|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alicia Broner
Contract Specialist - Contractor
National Park Service
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area