Integrating Human Health and Well-Being with Ecosystem Services
The summary for the Integrating Human Health and Well-Being with Ecosystem Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrating Human Health and Well-Being with Ecosystem Services: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA or EPA), through its Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, seeks applications for collaborative, community-based research that will foster better understanding of how ecosystems support human health and well-being. Specifically, this research should examine how communities can integrate ecosystem services with human health and well-being to inform their decision making and management practices. It should also develop information that allows communities to integrate environmental, societal and economic information and to better manage multiple stressors and their cumulative impacts on humans and ecosystems. The ultimate goal is to help communities achieve their own objectives.
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrating Human Health and Well-Being with Ecosystem Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-G2016-STAR-A1|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Research Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2016 See Section IV of the announcement f|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2016 See Section IV of the announcement f|
|Posted Date:||Feb 22, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Feb 22, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 21, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Integrating Human Health and Well-Being with Ecosystem Services
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Debra M. Jones, Phone: 703-347-8081
Debra M. Jones
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors