Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program
The summary for the Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the National Coordinator, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program: The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) intends to award a single source cooperative agreement to Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA to complete the following: • extend existing or develop new IHE Representational State Transfer(REST)ful based integration profiles; • support real world testing of these integration profiles through IHE USA annual connect-a-thons, HL7 developer days and other related activities; • coordinate and provide feedback to HL7 on challenges and lessons learned through the IHE USA profile development and testing process; and • ensure the updated profiles and extension are available for public use by shepherding the profiles through the formal process to incorporate into the appropriate domain IHE Technical Framework. This award will consist of a five-year period of performance. The anticipated performance will be September 9, 2019 through September 8, 2024. Funds being made available in the first budget period can total up to $500,000. Future funding is subject to availability of funds.
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the National Coordinator (HHS-OS-ONC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NAP-AX-19-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 16th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 16th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 14th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 14th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 15th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 14th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a non-competitive funding opportunity and is restricted to the Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise USA. Organizations not designated as such are not eligible to apply for this opportunity, and therefore should not submit an application. Applications submitted by organizations not referenced in this section will not be considered.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- More Grants from the Office of the National Coordinator
- • Trusted Exchange Framework and Common Agreement - Recognized Coordinating Entity (RCE) Coo...
- • Enhancing the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Standard to Support U.S. Int...
- • Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology
- • TEST
- • Closing the Gap between Standards Development and Implementation-Maturing the Consolidated...