Integration of Heterogeneous Data Sources (STTR [R41/R42])
The summary for the Integration of Heterogeneous Data Sources (STTR [R41/R42]) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integration of Heterogeneous Data Sources (STTR [R41/R42]): - This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) describes a specific area of interest. No funds have been specifically set aside for this program; the number of awards and the amount of funds provided for awards have not been predetermined. - This FOA will utilize the STTR (R41/R42) grant mechanisms for Phase I, Phase II, and Fast-Track applications and runs in parallel with a FOA of identical scientific intent, PA-06-011, that solicits applications under the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program (R43/R44) grant mechanisms.
|Federal Grant Title:||Integration of Heterogeneous Data Sources (STTR [R41/R42])|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-010|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants 93.286 Discovery and Applied Research for Technological Innovations to Improve Human Health|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Oct 21, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Sep 18, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 07, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.371 -- Biomedical Technology|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only United States small business concerns (SBCs) are eligible to submit STTR applications. A small business concern is one that, at the time of award for both Phase I and Phase II awards, meets all of the following criteria: - Is independently owned and operated, is not dominant in the field of operation in which it is proposing, has a place of business in the United States and operates primarily within the United States or makes a significant contribution to the US economy, and is organized for profit. - Is at least 51% owned and controlled by one or more individuals who are citizens of, or permanent resident aliens in, the United States. - Has, including its affiliates, an average number of employees for the preceding 12 months not exceeding 500, and meets the other regulatory requirements found in 13 C.F.R. Part 121. Business concerns are generally considered to be affiliates of one another when either directly or indirectly, (a) one concern controls or has the power to control the other; or (b) a third-party/parties controls or has the power to control both. Control can be exercised through common ownership, common management, and contractual relationships. The term "affiliates" is defined in greater detail in 13 C.F.R. 121.103. The term "number of employees" is defined in 13 C.F.R. 121.106. A business concern may be in the form of an individual proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, corporation, joint venture, association, trust, or cooperative. Further information may be obtained at http://sba.gov/size, or by contacting the Small Business Administration's (SBA) Government Contracting Area Office or Office of Size Standards.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...