Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Bryce Canyon National Park
The summary for the Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Bryce Canyon National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Bryce Canyon National Park: United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Cooperative Agreement P17AC01566 with Southern Utah University, a partner under the Colorado Plateau Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, for project titled "Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Bryce Canyon National Park"
|Federal Grant Title:||Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Bryce Canyon National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Employment Labor and Training Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00756|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 1st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||September 1st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 11th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$98,982|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$98,982|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 1st, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Financial Assistance Officer Lilette Baltodano 415-623-2251
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area