International Bioethics Research Training Program (D43)
The summary for the International Bioethics Research Training Program (D43) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
International Bioethics Research Training Program (D43): The overall goal of this initiative is to support the development of a sustainable critical mass of bioethics scholars in low and middle income country (LMIC) research intensive institutions with the capabilities to conduct original empirical or conceptual ethics research that addresses challenging issues in health research and research policy in these countries as well as provide research ethics leadership to their institutions, governments and international research organizations. FIC will support LMIC-U.S. collaborative institutional bioethics doctoral and postdoctoral research training programs that incorporate didactic, mentored research and career development components to prepare a number of individuals with ethics expertise for positions of scholarship and leadership in health research institutions in the LMIC.
|Federal Grant Title:||International Bioethics Research Training Program (D43)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-082|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.172, 93.989|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Genome Research; International Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 18, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jan 13, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jan 13, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 18, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$230,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See full announcement for complete details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- eRA Service Desk
Monday to Friday 7 am to 8 pm ET
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...