International Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Award (ICOHRTA) [D43]
The summary for the International Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Award (ICOHRTA) [D43] grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
International Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Award (ICOHRTA) [D43]: Support for advanced training in collaborative, multidisciplinary, international clinical, operational, health services and prevention science research on non-communicable disorders and diseases for health researchers from low- and middle-income countries.
|Federal Grant Title:||International Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Award (ICOHRTA) [D43]|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-TW-06-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Drug Abuse Research Programs 93.281 Mental Health Research Career/Scientist Development Awards|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 25, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Nov 17, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 17, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Feb 24, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.853 -- Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible institutions are non-profit U.S. institutions with scientific collaborations with institutions from low- and middle-income countries. See http://www.worldbank.org/data/countryclass.html for World Bank country classification tables to identify those countries considered low- or middle-income. Hong Kong-based institutions are not eligible as the primary low- to middle-income country partner institution. A second institution in Mainland China must be involved as the primary collaborating foreign institution if an institution in Hong Kong is included as a partner institution. Taiwan is not listed in the World Bank income classification list but is considered high-income and therefore is not eligible as a partner institution. Applicant institutions may submit two applications, provided they are in totally different fields of research. Pre-approval from the FIC program officer is necessary for submission of two applications from the same institution.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Webmaster, NIH, Webmaster, Phone not available, Fax not available, Email FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov Webmaster, NIH
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...