International Cooperative Biodiversity Groups (ICBG)[U01]
The summary for the International Cooperative Biodiversity Groups (ICBG)[U01] grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
International Cooperative Biodiversity Groups (ICBG)[U01]: -Purpose. The National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation, and the U.S. Department of Energy invite applications for the establishment or continuation of "International Cooperative Biodiversity Groups" (ICBG) to address the interdependence of biodiversity exploration for potential applications in health and energy, with investments in research capacity that support sustainable use of these resources, the knowledge to conserve them, and equitable partnership frameworks among research and development organizations in the U.S. and low and middle income countries. -This FOA is operating under a pilot initiative for shorter applications than the regular NIH page allowances. See Section IV.1 for application materials and details. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the U01 grant mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||International Cooperative Biodiversity Groups (ICBG)[U01]|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-TW-08-010|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Grants for Agricultural Research_Competitive Research Grants 47.074 Biological Sciences|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 20, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 09, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 09, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Dec 21, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||81.049 -- Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...