International Research Collaboration - Basic Biomedical (FIRCA-BB) (R03)
The summary for the International Research Collaboration - Basic Biomedical (FIRCA-BB) (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
International Research Collaboration - Basic Biomedical (FIRCA-BB) (R03): -Purpose. This funding opportunity facilitates collaborative basic biomedical research between scientists supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and investigators in developing countries. For behavioral and social sciences research, see the companion Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Fogarty International Research Collaboration Behavioral, Social Sciences Research Award program (FIRCA-BSS) (PAR-06-437). -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH R03 Small Grant mechanism, with additional eligibility, project period, and funding restrictions. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications. The anticipated number of awards is 30 to 40 per year.
|Federal Grant Title:||International Research Collaboration - Basic Biomedical (FIRCA-BB) (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-335|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health 93.114 Applied Toxicological Research and Testing|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Mar 23, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 21, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 28, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.115 -- Biometry and Risk Estimation_Health Risks from Environmental Exposures|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education Special district governments Small businesses Independent school districts Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) For profit organizations other than small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education County governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments City or township governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...