Interpretation, Public Outreach, and the Preservation at San Franciso Maritme National Park
The summary for the Interpretation, Public Outreach, and the Preservation at San Franciso Maritme National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Interpretation, Public Outreach, and the Preservation at San Franciso Maritme National Park: This is not a request for applications. This is a DOI Notice of Intent to enter into a Cooperative Agreement with San Francisco Maritime National Park Association. SFMNPA and NPS will engage in projects related to resource preservation, interpretation, education, recreation, and outreach. Such projects may include, but are not limited to: environmental education programs aboard National Historic Landmark ships; resource preservation and maintenance; boatbuilding and sailing classes; outreach activities at schools, libraries and community centers; and creating interactive exhibits. These activities will provide opportunities for public service, and for youth training and development. In addition to supporting the Secretaryâ¿¿s goals to ensure cost effective operations, address cyclic and deferred maintenance, and provide quality service to the public, these projects will advance the Department of the Interiorâ¿¿s initiatives to create jobs in the American economy.
|Federal Grant Title:||Interpretation, Public Outreach, and the Preservation at San Franciso Maritme National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00499|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 6th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 6th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 6th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 6th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Officer Kristina Bliss 805 370 2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...