Inventory and Long-term Curation of Archaeological Collections with the Texas Archaeological Research Laboratory
The summary for the Inventory and Long-term Curation of Archaeological Collections with the Texas Archaeological Research Laboratory grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Inventory and Long-term Curation of Archaeological Collections with the Texas Archaeological Research Laboratory: This Agreement is entered into beginning in fiscal year 2012 between the United States Bureau of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region, hereinafter called Reclamation, and the Texas Archaeological Research Laboratory, hereinafter called the Repository, in the State of Texas, for the purpose of preserving now and for future use certain collections of archaeological artifacts, specimens and associated records, herein called the Collection.
|Federal Grant Title:||Inventory and Long-term Curation of Archaeological Collections with the Texas Archaeological Research Laboratory|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12SS40008|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 29, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 29, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 15, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 15, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Mar 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Private institutions of higher education - Individuals - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Minority Groups, Profit Organizations, Corporation, and Association.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Timothy Wagoner Grants Management Specialist Phone 801-524-3704
Bureau of Reclamation [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...