Inventory and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends-Geologic Resource Inventory
The summary for the Inventory and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends-Geologic Resource Inventory grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Inventory and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends-Geologic Resource Inventory: This action is a task agreement to an existing Cooperative Agreement H2370094000. This is a non-competitive award for continuation of Inventorying and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends in the National Park System-Geologic Resources Inventory. This agreement is awarded under an existing Cooperative Ecosystem Support Unit cooperative agreement. The awardee is the Colorado State University. This is a notice of intent and non competitive award in accordance with Department of Interior, Policy Department Manual 505DM2.
|Federal Grant Title:||Inventory and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends-Geologic Resource Inventory|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIWASOP12AD10293|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 01, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 01, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 27, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 27, 2012|
|Archive Date:||May 31, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$869,510|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$869,510|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Robert Dobson Contract Specialist Phone 303-987-6988
Natural Resources [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...