Investigator Initiated Multi-Site Clinical Trials (R01)
The summary for the Investigator Initiated Multi-Site Clinical Trials (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Investigator Initiated Multi-Site Clinical Trials (R01): -Purpose. The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement is to provide a vehicle for submitting grant applications for investigator-initiated multi-site Phase II or Phase III randomized, controlled clinical trials. The trials may address any research question related to the mission and goals of NHLBI and may test clinical or behavioral interventions. Investigators should consult the NHLBI s Guidelines for Investigator Initiated Clinical Trials (http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/funding/policies/clinical.htm) for more detailed instructions and information about multi-site clinical trial grant applications. Additional information about the mission, strategic plan and research interests of the NHLBI can be found at NHLBI s website (http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/index.htm). -This Funding Opportunity Announcement is not intended for support of single-center studies or multi-center observational studies that are not testing an intervention. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Research Project Grant (R01) award mechanism. Awards may be converted by NHLBI to cooperative agreements (U01).
|Federal Grant Title:||Investigator Initiated Multi-Site Clinical Trials (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-373|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Center on Sleep Disorders Research 93.837 Heart and Vascular Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||May 14, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 14, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.838 -- Lung Diseases Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) City or township governments State governments Independent school districts Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities County governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Special district governments Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...