Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration,Interp, Operations, & Maint
The summary for the Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration,Interp, Operations, & Maint grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration,Interp, Operations, & Maint: This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the described project activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration,Interp, Operations, & Maint|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-19-NERO-0124|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 21st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 21st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$44,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$44,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$44,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||August 21st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the described project activities.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Patrick J Reidy
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...