Kaibab Paiute Consortium Tribal Participation in the Grand Canyon Adaptive Management Program
The summary for the Kaibab Paiute Consortium Tribal Participation in the Grand Canyon Adaptive Management Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Kaibab Paiute Consortium Tribal Participation in the Grand Canyon Adaptive Management Program: The Kaibab Paiute Consortium will participate in the process to identify, evaluate, monitor, and equally participate in the long-term management of all historic properties, sacred areas, and locations of traditional Kaibab Paiute Consortium cultural use that are within the area affected by the operations of Glen Canyon Dam.
|Federal Grant Title:||Kaibab Paiute Consortium Tribal Participation in the Grand Canyon Adaptive Management Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R13SS40001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 18, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 19, 2012|
|Posted Date:||October 4th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Oct 04, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 25, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$495,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$495,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melynda Roberts Grants Specials Phone 801-524-3727
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...