Kentucky Natural Lands Trust
The summary for the Kentucky Natural Lands Trust grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Kentucky Natural Lands Trust: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE, AND THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) intends to award a Cooperative Agreement to the Kentucky Natural Lands Trust to continue an on-going partnership to administer the Kentucky Imperiled Bat Conservation Fund.
|Federal Grant Title:||Kentucky Natural Lands Trust|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00248|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||323265, 323264|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds; Endangered Species - Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 7, 2016 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD T|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 7, 2016 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD T|
|Posted Date:||May 31, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 31, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 8, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,595,536|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is not a request for applications. The determination not to compete is based on Departmental policy (505 DM 2.14,B. (2) and is within the discretion of the Agency.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kentucky Natural Lands Trust Kerri Heywood 404 679-4066
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)