LCC-Addressing National Science, Conservation Information, and Related Decision Support Needs
The summary for the LCC-Addressing National Science, Conservation Information, and Related Decision Support Needs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
LCC-Addressing National Science, Conservation Information, and Related Decision Support Needs: Financial assistance will be awarded for projects that advance the LCC Network Vision and Mission by addressing the following priority theme areas addressed in Section XI of the full announcement: Theme A - Integrating Assessment and Planning for Aquatic Resource Conservation at Landscape Scales. Theme B - Developing a Network of Ecologically Functional and Connected Landscapes by Facilitating Landscape Conservation Design.
|Federal Grant Title:||LCC-Addressing National Science, Conservation Information, and Related Decision Support Needs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F13AS00196|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 10, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 10, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jun 11, 2013|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All potential applicants are eligible.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cecilia Todd, Budget Analyst, 703-358-2055 email@example.com Ben Thatcher, Assistant National LCC Coordinator, (703)358-2060 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Science Applications Region 4 2019-2020
- • Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs
- • Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inf...
- • Southest Conservation Adaptaion Strategy (SECAS) Coordination
- • Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • Mapping Snow Habitat for Polar Bears along Beaufort Coast of Alaska
- • Fostering Collaborations across the North American Arctic
- • Science Applications-Wildlife Management Institute
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota
- • Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in Montana
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2