Landbird, Vegetation, and Water Resource Monitoring in CHDN Parks
The summary for the Landbird, Vegetation, and Water Resource Monitoring in CHDN Parks grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Landbird, Vegetation, and Water Resource Monitoring in CHDN Parks: The objective of this agreement is to partner with TAS to support collaborative ecosystem monitoring on Chihuahuan Desert parks. Specifically, TAS experts will conduct bird community surveys at Big Bend NP. In addition, TAS experts will conduct upland vegetation (native and invasive) monitoring at Amistad NRA, Big Bend NP, Carlsbad Caverns NP, Fort Davis NHS, Guadalupe Mountains NP, and White Sands NM. Finally, TAS experts will populate a shared groundwater database and conduct seeps/springs monitoring at Amistad NRA, Big Bend NP, Carlsbad Caverns NP, Guadalupe Mountains NP, and White Sands NM. Field data collection will follow accepted, published monitoring protocols. TAS staff will also process all field data, voucher any new plant species, and conduct data quality assurance/quality control procedures on the resulting data. In conjunction, with NPS scientists and other TAS taxon experts, the TAS field technicians will contribute towards annual reports and public information products.
|Federal Grant Title:||Landbird, Vegetation, and Water Resource Monitoring in CHDN Parks|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00362|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||June 13th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 13th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 23rd, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$69,337|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$69,337|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 13th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area