Las Vegas Areas of Critical Environmental Concern Roads Monitoring Project
The summary for the Las Vegas Areas of Critical Environmental Concern Roads Monitoring Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Las Vegas Areas of Critical Environmental Concern Roads Monitoring Project: This is a Notice of Intent to Award, not a request for applications. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Las Vegas Field Office, designated 906 miles of roads in December 2007. The decision covered 10 Areas of Critical Environmental Concern. The Roads Monitoring Program was developed to monitor the condition and use of these roads and to ensure that each road is appropriately signed. The BLM and its partner will monitor the roads over the next five years to determine if further resource damage is occurring. This project is in support of the Desert Tortoise Recovery Plan and Clark County's Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan and is a continuation from an expiring agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Las Vegas Areas of Critical Environmental Concern Roads Monitoring Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NV-NOI08-0006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 26, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 26, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Mar 05, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Mar 05, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Mar 27, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$85,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$85,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone 775-861-6559
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...