Leadership for HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Networks
The summary for the Leadership for HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Networks grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Leadership for HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Networks: The objective of this RFA is to establish the Leadership of three to six HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Networks to carry out the NIAID research agenda in the following areas: (1) Vaccine Research and Development; (2) Translational Research/Drug Development; (3) Optimization of Clinical Management, Including Co-Morbidities; (4) Microbicides; (5) Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (MTCT) of HIV; and (6) Prevention of HIV Infection.
|Federal Grant Title:||Leadership for HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Networks|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AI-05-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research 93.242 Mental Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 11, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Nov 23, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Nov 23, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jun 10, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.273 -- Alcohol Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply as the awardee institution for any component. Foreign institutions are eligible to submit (an) application(s) as collaborators in Network activities including Operations, Statistical and Data Management, or the Network Laboratory structure.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...