Limited Competition: Clinical Centers for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network Protocols (UG1 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Limited Competition: Clinical Centers for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network Protocols (UG1 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: Clinical Centers for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network Protocols (UG1 Clinical Trial Optional): This limited competition funding opportunity announcement (FOA) issued by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development invites applications from institutions/organizations willing to participate with the NICHD as a Clinical Center under a cooperative agreement in an ongoing multi-center research network, the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units (MFMU) Network, designed to perform observational and interventional clinical studies, using common protocols, to improve maternal, fetal and neonatal health.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: Clinical Centers for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network Protocols (UG1 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Health, Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-21-029|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 4th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 4th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 30th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 30th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||October 10th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 31st, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Re...
- • NICHD Program Project Grants for HIV Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P50 Clinical Trial Optiona...
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P30 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center (DCC) for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network...
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...