Limited Competition: Shared Instrumentation For Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief (S10)
The summary for the Limited Competition: Shared Instrumentation For Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief (S10) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: Shared Instrumentation For Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief (S10): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits applications from research institutions damaged as a result of Hurricane Sandy for the purpose of supporting replacement of damaged equipment that was extant before Hurricane Sandy, were being used for biomedical research supported mainly by active NIH-awarded grants, and were destroyed or damaged due to the storm. Benefits of this award are restricted to the FEMA declared major disaster states, which are: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: Shared Instrumentation For Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief (S10)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OD-13-006|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HHS Programs for Disaster Relief Appropriations Act - Non Construction|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 19, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 19, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Apr 18, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 18, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 19, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Under the general research support authority of Section 301(a) (3) of the Public Health Service Act, Shared Instrumentation Grant awards are made to public and non-profit domestic institutions only. These institutions include health professional schools, other academic institutions, hospitals, health departments, and research organizations. Note that Federal institutions, foreign institutions and for-profit institutions are not eligible to apply. A Federal institution is defined by the NIH as a Cabinet-level department or independent agency of the executive branch of the Federal Government or any component organization of such a department or agency. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed. In addition, eligibility is limited to research institutions located in the FEMA declared major disaster states, which are: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Grants to Support Collaborative Scientif...
- • NIOSH Cooperative Agreement Research to Aid Recovery from Hurricane Sandy
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Public Health Preparedness and Response Researc...
- • Hazardous Materials Worker Health and Safety Training (U45) Administrative Supplements for...
- • Limited Competition:Restoring Research Resources Lost Due to Hurricane Sandy (R24)
- • Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Grants to Support Scientific Research Re...
- • Limited Competition: Restoration of New Investigator Pilot Projects Adversely Affected by ...
- • NIH Administrative Supplements to Recover Losses Due to Hurricane Sandy Under the Disaster...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...