Limited Competition: Specialized Centers of Excellence on Environmental Health Disparities Research (P50)
The summary for the Limited Competition: Specialized Centers of Excellence on Environmental Health Disparities Research (P50) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: Specialized Centers of Excellence on Environmental Health Disparities Research (P50): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites applications from eligible institutions of higher education for specialized center grants to support multidisciplinary research, research capacity building, and community-engaged research activities focused on understanding and reducing or eliminating environmental health disparities, defined as inequities in population health mediated by disproportionate adverse exposures associated with the physical, chemical, social and built environments.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: Specialized Centers of Excellence on Environmental Health Disparities Research (P50)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-MD-20-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.113, 93.307|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 22nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 22nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 28th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$950,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 23rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...