Limited Competition for Evaluating the Health Benefits of Workplace Policies and Practices - Phase II (U01)
The summary for the Limited Competition for Evaluating the Health Benefits of Workplace Policies and Practices - Phase II (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for Evaluating the Health Benefits of Workplace Policies and Practices - Phase II (U01): -The original RFA for the Work, Family, and Health Network (WFHN) provided funding for six teams of interdisciplinary scholars to develop a conceptual and methodological framework, select measurement tools, and design an intervention to serve as the basis for an evaluation of the health benefits of workplace policies and practices aimed at ameliorating work-family conflict. The purpose of this RFA is to maintain the momentum of discovery and further develop research building upon that planning period. In this second phase, the WFHN will implement the intervention and conduct a longitudinal evaluation of its benefits for the health of workers, workers families, and employers. -This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will utilize the U01 grant mechanism. -The participating organizations intend to commit approximately $5.8 million in total costs [Direct plus Facilities and Administrative (F and A) costs] each year for five years to fund up to six proposals in response to this RFA. The total amount awarded will depend upon the scientific merit and program relevance of the applications received, and the amount of funds available.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for Evaluating the Health Benefits of Workplace Policies and Practices - Phase II (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-07-101|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Occupational Safety and Health Program 93.865 Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 29, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Nov 27, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Nov 27, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 29, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.866 -- Aging Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Small businesses State governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...