Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Knowledge Portal (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Knowledge Portal (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Knowledge Portal (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites an application from the current awardee institution of the Accelerating Medicines Partnership in Type 2 Diabetes Knowledge Portal (AMP T2D KP). The AMP T2D program is a collaborative partnership between the NIH, pharmaceutical companies, and nonprofit organizations to develop new models for identifying and validating promising biological targets to serve as biomarkers and/or for drug discovery (www.nih.gov/research-training/accelerating-medicines-partnership-amp/type-2-diabetes). This is a one-time FOA to provide funds to the AMP T2D KP to continue the development of the web portal and underlying, curated knowledge base; as well as to become the flagship resource encompassing the myriad types of data and information that provides an understanding of the biological heterogeneity in patients with T2D and its complications. In its next five-year period, the AMP T2D KP will be expected to expand the KPs data sets and traits, import additional data types, deploy additional analytical and visualization tools, and increase its utility to a more diverse user base. To support the conduct of these studies, the AMP T2D KP will coordinate, support, and work with companion Functional Genomic Project awardees (RFA-DK-19-012) to form a Consortium. The AMP T2D KP will also oversee an opportunity pool of funds to solicit collaborative projects to accomplish the objectives of the Consortium.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Knowledge Portal (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-19-505|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 3rd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 3rd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 27th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 27th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 8th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 27th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed. see the funding announcement for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Understanding the Functional Contributions and Mechanisms of Type 2 Diabetes Disease-assoc...
- • NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Me...
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Predoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Met...
- • NIDDK Cooperative Centers of Excellence in Hematology (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Proteomic and Metabolomic Approaches to Diagnose Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- • Molecular Therapy Core Centers
- • Pilot and Feasibility Program in Human Islet Biology
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...