Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Childhood Liver Disease Research Network (ChiLDReN) Clinical Centers (U01 Clinical Trial Required)
The summary for the Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Childhood Liver Disease Research Network (ChiLDReN) Clinical Centers (U01 Clinical Trial Required) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Childhood Liver Disease Research Network (ChiLDReN) Clinical Centers (U01 Clinical Trial Required): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to continue the support the Childhood Liver Disease Research Network (ChiLDReN) to conduct clinical and translational research on rare pediatric liver diseases. ChiLDReN is composed of a Scientific and Data Coordination Center (SDCC) and Clinical Centers (CC). ChiLDReN will continue clinical and translational research on pediatric liver diseases that include: Biliary Atresia; Alagille syndrome; alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency; Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis syndromes; Bile acid synthesis defects; Mitochondrial hepatopathies; Idiopathic Neonatal Hepatitis; Cystic Fibrosis Liver Disease; and primary sclerosing cholangitis.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Childhood Liver Disease Research Network (ChiLDReN) Clinical Centers (U01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-18-501|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 20th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 20th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 18th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 18th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||December 26th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 18th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: see the funding announcement for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Understanding the Functional Contributions and Mechanisms of Type 2 Diabetes Disease-assoc...
- • Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Kn...
- • NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Me...
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Predoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Met...
- • Proteomic and Metabolomic Approaches to Diagnose Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- • Molecular Therapy Core Centers
- • Pilot and Feasibility Program in Human Islet Biology
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...