Limited Competition for the Continuation of the National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (NCANDA) Administrative Resource (U24)
The summary for the Limited Competition for the Continuation of the National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (NCANDA) Administrative Resource (U24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for the Continuation of the National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (NCANDA) Administrative Resource (U24): This limited competition Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support the continuation of the Administrative Resource for the National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (NCANDA). Only the current NCANDA Administrative Resource awardee is eligible to apply in response to this FOA. The NCANDA Administrative Resource coordinates the activities of the nation-wide consortium to study the impact of alcohol drinking on brain structure and function during adolescence and into early adulthood. RFA-AA-17-005 will support continuation of the NCANDA Data Analysis Resource and RFA-AA-17-003 will support the continuation of the Research Projects Sites within the consortium.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (NCANDA) Administrative Resource (U24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AA-17-004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||323275, 323274, 323273, 323276|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants; Alcohol Research Programs; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 9, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 9, 2016|
|Posted Date:||May 31, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 31, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Dec 10, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
Independent school districts
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Special district governments
City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; See full text of funding announcement for details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...