Limited Competition:Restoring Research Resources Lost Due to Hurricane Sandy (R24)
The summary for the Limited Competition:Restoring Research Resources Lost Due to Hurricane Sandy (R24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition:Restoring Research Resources Lost Due to Hurricane Sandy (R24): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to provide support to help restore research resources, including animal colonies and related materials and equipment, that were lost due to Hurricane Sandy.Benefits of this award are restricted to the FEMA declared major disaster states, which are: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Applications submitted in response to this announcement will be considered for funding only with funds received under the Disaster Relief Appropriations Act of 2013, P.L. 113-2. Funds will be provided in a single award with a 24-month budget and project period.No-cost exensions will not be available.Support will be considered for replacement only of those animals and other materials that were extant before Hurricane Sandy and were being used in connection with funded grant support or otherwise being used actively, but were lost due to the storm. These funds cannot duplicate nor overlap with reimbursement provided by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), under a contract for insurance, or by self-insurance.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition:Restoring Research Resources Lost Due to Hurricane Sandy (R24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OD-13-008|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HHS Programs for Disaster Relief Appropriations Act - Non Construction|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 19, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 19, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Apr 18, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 18, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 19, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Eligibility is limited to research institutions located in the FEMA declared major disaster states, which are: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Grants to Support Collaborative Scientif...
- • NIOSH Cooperative Agreement Research to Aid Recovery from Hurricane Sandy
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Public Health Preparedness and Response Researc...
- • Hazardous Materials Worker Health and Safety Training (U45) Administrative Supplements for...
- • Limited Competition: Shared Instrumentation For Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief (S10)
- • Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Grants to Support Scientific Research Re...
- • Limited Competition: Restoration of New Investigator Pilot Projects Adversely Affected by ...
- • NIH Administrative Supplements to Recover Losses Due to Hurricane Sandy Under the Disaster...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...