Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement
The summary for the Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the South Africa USAID Pretoria, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in USAID/Southern Africa (SA) would like to partner with United States and non-United States organizations to achieve common objectives. Subject to the eligibility criteria in Section C, this Annual Program Statement (APS) invites civil society organizations, non-governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, education and research institutions, private businesses, financial institutions, chambers of commerce, industry associations, foundations, entrepreneurs, investors, philanthropists, and other private-sector organizations to submit concept papers to implement activities (i) to address key challenges in the Southern Africa region and (ii) that are aligned with USAID/SA's development objectives. This APS is issued as a public notice to ensure that all interested and qualified organizations have a fair opportunity to submit applications for funding. The APS provides USAID/SA with a means of supporting or funding bilateral or regional activities that are developed in collaboration with eligible organizations. Under this APS we are seeking to partner with qualifying organizations to support the water sector for the Southern Africa region. In particular, activities under this APS are expected to improve the resilience of communities through transformative governance over water resources and increased water security for the benefit of people and ecosystems. Please see Section A for further detail. The total amount of funding to be awarded will depend on the variety and quality of the concepts USAID/SA receives. USAID reserves the right to fund any one or none of the applications submitted and actual funding amounts are subject to availability of funds.
|Federal Grant Title:||Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement|
|Federal Agency Name:||South Africa USAID Pretoria (USAID-SAF)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72067419APS00001|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 23rd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 23rd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 23rd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||October 23rd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 24th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 23rd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section C of the APS. Tranche 1 funding is restricted to New Entrants while Trance 2 funding is not restricted.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nathan L Piper
Phone 21 12 452 2361
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the South Africa USAID Pretoria
- • USAID/Namibia Key Populations - Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response for Sustai...
- • Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho
- • Namibia Scaling up Access For Expanded Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Services (SAFE)...
- • Request for Information for USAID/Namibia Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response ...
- • Innovating for HIV Impact: The South African HIV Innovations Accelerator