Lost Coast Youth Employment - King Range National Conservation Area
The summary for the Lost Coast Youth Employment - King Range National Conservation Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lost Coast Youth Employment - King Range National Conservation Area: The Lost Coast Youth Employment Program will focus on fish, wildlife and plant conservation resource management. This program is part of BLMs Youth Initiative Incentive Funding Program, which introduces young people to career pathways by involving them in programs or projects that engages youth in the outdoors, educates them about natural and cultural resources, and promotes stewardship. This program consists of three parts: development of curriculum, Junior Interpreter program, and native seed propagation as part of the curriculum and Junior Interpreter program. BLM will work cooperatively with a non-profit organization to employ youth throughout the Mattole River watershed, King Range National Conservation Area (NCA), California Coastal National Monument (CCNM), and King Range Wilderness.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lost Coast Youth Employment - King Range National Conservation Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00067|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 11, 2010 Close date will be Ju|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 03, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 11, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 11, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, 530-252-5338 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...