Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Nexus Futures Program
The summary for the Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Nexus Futures Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Ocean and International Environmental Scientific, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Nexus Futures Program: Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Nexus Futures Program intends to strengthen the political will for integrated and cooperative solutions to advancing sustainable development around the water, energy, food, and environment nexus within the Sekong, SrePok, and Sesan (3S) river system, an important set of Mekong tributaries shared by Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. The goal of the LMI Nexus Futures Program is to advance sustainable economic development, strengthen regional integration, and build resiliency to the impacts of climate change in the Lower Mekong countries by strengthening regional discussions (preferably within country-recognized/supported processes) to advance integrated planning and development (focused on the water, energy, food and environment nexus) for the 3S sub-basin.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Nexus Futures Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Ocean and International Environmental Scientific|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OES-OER-16-002|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental and Scientific Partnerships and Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 1, 2016 No Explanation|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 1, 2016 No Explanation|
|Posted Date:||Jun 17, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 17, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 31, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$473,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$473,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- U.S. non-profit/nongovernmental organizations subject to section 501 (c) (3) of the U.S. tax code, foreign non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and foreign public entities (public international organizations)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Nexus Futures Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
Ocean and International Environmental Scientific 703-861-6678
- More Grants from the Ocean and International Environmental Scientific
- • Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST)
- • Ocean Conservation Projects in Developing States: Advancing Marine Protected Areas and Red...
- • Community Support for Combating Wildlife Trafficking in the Heart of Borneo through Sustai...
- • Results-Focused Monitoring and Evaluation of U.S. Trade-Related Environmental Cooperation
- • Free Trade Agreements: Environmental Cooperation: Cleaner Production and Private Sector Pa...