Lyndon B. Johnson Environmental Legacy
The summary for the Lyndon B. Johnson Environmental Legacy grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lyndon B. Johnson Environmental Legacy: The Lyndon B. Johnson Environmental Legacy project would consist of The Teacher Learning Center at Teton Science Schools (TSS) and Lyndon B Johnson National Historical Site working jointly in leading partnerships and exploration of various programs within the project. In the first phase, the Recipient and NPS will work jointly to build a rural Placed-Based consortium in Central Texas Hill Country. Additionally, a second phase of the project would consist of hosting a series of teachers¿ workshops to build LBJ Environmental Legacy into every day curriculum through place-based learning.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lyndon B. Johnson Environmental Legacy|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education, Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P20AS00090|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||June 30th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||June 30th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 11th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$23,760|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$23,760|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 30th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...