Macrolichens of the Pacific Northwest, Version II
The summary for the Macrolichens of the Pacific Northwest, Version II grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Macrolichens of the Pacific Northwest, Version II: Bureau of Land Management (BLM) policies mandate all habitat disturbing activities will be surveyed for threatened, endangered, rare or uncommon lichen species. Updated lichen literature is needed for BLM employees to be able to conduct pre-project surveys and identify lichen species that occur within project areas. Currently the most widely accepted lichen literature utilized by BLM employees to identify lichen species in the Pacific Northwest is "Macrolichens of the Pacific Northwest." Oregon State University Press holds the copyrights to the first addition of this guide. This publication is outdated because it does not include may lichen species described since this book was published in 1997. The objective of this project is to update, publish and distribute this field guide to BLM and U.S. Forest Service (USFS) field offices to assist in identification of rare and uncommon lichen species.
|Federal Grant Title:||Macrolichens of the Pacific Northwest, Version II|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0707|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 22, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 22, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Sep 28, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. The potential recipient is a member of the Pacific Northwest CESU program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Macrolichens of the Pacific Northwest, Version II [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...