Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P50 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P50 Clinical Trial Optional): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites applications to form Centers of Excellence in Therapeutics (CETs) as part of the NICHDs Maternal and Pediatric Precision in Therapeutics (MPRINT) Hub. The MPRINT Hub will serve as a national resource for expertise in maternal and pediatric therapeutics to conduct and foster therapeutics-focused research in obstetrics, lactation, and pediatrics while enhancing inclusion of people with disabilities. By serving as a national resource, it will aggregate, present, and expand the available knowledge, tools, and expertise in maternal and pediatric therapeutics to the broader research, regulatory science, and drug development communities. The MPRINT CETs will work together and with the MPRINT Knowledge and Research Coordination Center (KRCC; RFA-HD-21-025), the central coordinating center of the MPRINT Hub, to serve as a national resource for knowledge and expertise in maternal and pediatric pharmacology and as a research center to close deficits in knowledge and technical expertise. The MPRINT CETs will conduct cutting edge clinical, translational, basic, and/or data sciences research, provide resources, and generate novel tools and approaches to advance and accelerate research and regulatory science in maternal and pediatric therapeutics. The MPRINT KRCC will serve as the primary public-facing component of the MPRINT Hub and as a conduit to the resources of the MPRINT CETs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Health, Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-21-026|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 30th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 30th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||August 3rd, 2020|
|Creation Date:||August 3rd, 2020|
|Archive Date:||January 5th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$850,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 3rd, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Re...
- • NICHD Program Project Grants for HIV Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P30 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Limited Competition: Clinical Centers for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network Protocols (UG...
- • Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center (DCC) for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network...
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...