Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Institutionally-Focused Research Education Award to Promote Diversity (UE5 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Institutionally-Focused Research Education Award to Promote Diversity (UE5 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Institutionally-Focused Research Education Award to Promote Diversity (UE5 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed): The NIH Research Education Program (UE5) supports research education activities in the mission areas of the NIH. The over-arching goal of the MOSAIC UE5 program is to support educational activities that encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds, for example those from groups underrepresented in the biomedical and behavioral sciences, to pursue further studies or careers in research. To accomplish the stated over-arching goal, this FOA will support creative educational activities with a primary focus on Courses for Skills Development and Mentoring Activities. Applications are encouraged from organizations of biomedical researchers (e.g., scientific societies) with a membership of scientists conducting research within the mission of NIH, experience serving as a centralized entity to enhance scientific communication and networking among scientists conducting research, an established record of providing professional development and networking activities for the next generation of biomedical researchers, and a demonstrated commitment to enhancing the diversity of the biomedical research workforce. The program provides support for well-designed courses for skills development and mentoring activities to prepare MOSAIC K99/R00 grantees to transition into, succeed, and advance in independent faculty careers at research-intensive institutions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Institutionally-Focused Research Education Award to Promote Diversity (UE5 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-19-342|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 2nd, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 2nd, 2020|
|Posted Date:||August 14th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 14th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 8th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 15th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed. See FOA for full eligibility details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Innovative Programs to Enhance Research Training (IPERT) (R25 - Independent Clinical Trial...
- • Maximizing Investigators' Research Award (R35 - Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Institutional Research and Academic Career Development Awards (IRACDA) (K12 - Independent ...
- • Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Postdoct...
- • Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) Phase 1 (P20 - Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Tools for Genetic and Genomic Studies in Emerging Model Organisms
- • Evolution of Infectious Diseases
- • Mbrs Support of Continuous Research Excellence (Score)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...