Meetings and Networks for Methodological Development in Interdisciplinary Research
The summary for the Meetings and Networks for Methodological Development in Interdisciplinary Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Meetings and Networks for Methodological Development in Interdisciplinary Research: The Institutes, Centers, and Offices of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) invite applications for meetings or networks to develop methodologies that will facilitate interdisciplinary health research among behavioral or social scientists and investigators in the biomedical, mathematical/computational, physical sciences and/or engineering. The purpose of this RFA is to stimulate the development of methods and measures in the behavioral or social sciences in order to more fully integrate the scientific approaches and advances in these disciplines into interdisciplinary research designed to solve complex health problems. NIH is especially interested in applications that identify a topic in human health/well-being research that can be significantly advanced by using an interdisciplinary approach bringing together a new combination of disciplines and by developing innovative, interdisciplinary approaches and methods.
|Federal Grant Title:||Meetings and Networks for Methodological Development in Interdisciplinary Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-RM-04-014|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Detection and Diagnosis Research 93.395 Cancer Treatment Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 26, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Jan 23, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 26, 2004|
|Archive Date:||May 26, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.396 -- Cancer Biology Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...