Methodology and Measurement in the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R01)
The summary for the Methodology and Measurement in the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Methodology and Measurement in the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R01): -Purpose. The goal of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to encourage research that will improve the quality and scientific power of data collected in the behavioral and social sciences, relevant to the missions of the participating NIH Institutes and Centers. -The participating NIH Institutes and Centers invite qualified researchers to submit research grant applications aimed at improving and developing methodology and measurement in the behavioral and social sciences through innovations in research design, data collection techniques, measurement, and data analysis techniques. -Research that addresses methodology and measurement issues in diverse populations, issues in studying sensitive behaviors, issues of ethics in research, issues related to confidential data and the protection of research subjects, and issues in developing interdisciplinary, multimethod, and multilevel approaches to behavioral and social science research is particularly encouraged, as are approaches that integrate behavioral and social science research with biological, physical, or computational science research or engineering.
|Federal Grant Title:||Methodology and Measurement in the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Environment Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-060|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Biometry and Risk Estimation_Health Risks from Environmental Exposures 93.173 Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Nov 20, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 20, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.213 -- Research and Training in Complementary and Alternative Medicine|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Independent school districts Special district governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...