Micronesian Mangrove Assessment
The summary for the Micronesian Mangrove Assessment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Micronesian Mangrove Assessment: PICCC is seeking proposals for the development of an island-wide (state-level) Mangrove Adaptation Plan for the island of Pohnpei. The purpose of this adaptation plan is to represent the priorities and concerns of Pohnpeian Municipalities, communities and local non-governmental organizations (NGOs) regarding vulnerable mangrove resources and to assist them in engaging state-level managers and policy-makers to develop appropriate management actions that will facilitate the long-term resilience of this vital resource from the impacts of climate change and other anthropogenic sources.
|Federal Grant Title:||Micronesian Mangrove Assessment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Information and Statistics Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00152|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 1, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 1, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 2, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$120,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$120,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Assistant Connie Sauer 503-872-2826
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)