Missouri National Recreational River Water Trail, Phase II
The summary for the Missouri National Recreational River Water Trail, Phase II grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Missouri National Recreational River Water Trail, Phase II: Developing twelve water trail access and education points on the Missouri River. Each site will have an educational wayside sign and a vessel tie-up post to secure canoes and kayaks. This project will develop the interpretative content of the sign and updates the website that describes the water trail features on the 39-mile segment of the MNRR/LECL.
|Federal Grant Title:||Missouri National Recreational River Water Trail, Phase II|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||E11AC60527|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 29, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 29, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 29, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$39,281|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$39,281|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a "Notice of Intent" of a single source task agreement award to the University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD under the Great Plains Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU). The USD cooperators are uniquely positioned within the MNRR and LECL which contributes to lower cost.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tonya Bradley Contract Specialist Phone 402-661-1656
Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area