Mobile and Connected Health Interventions to Improve Care Continuum and Health Outcomes among Youth with HIV (R01)
The summary for the Mobile and Connected Health Interventions to Improve Care Continuum and Health Outcomes among Youth with HIV (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mobile and Connected Health Interventions to Improve Care Continuum and Health Outcomes among Youth with HIV (R01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) seeks to develop and test the next generation of interventions delivered through mobile health (mHealth) technology to improve diagnosis, linkage to care, retention in care, and viral suppression among youth living with human immunodeficiency virus (YLWH). This FOA supports clinical trials that a) incorporate emerging and cutting edge technologies to enhance outcomes along the HIV care continuum, b) support real-time clinical decision making, and c) facilitate effective long-term management of HIV. Critical to this FOA, proposed research should identify specific patient outcomes along the HIV care continuum that are expected to improve from technological approaches.
|Federal Grant Title:||Mobile and Connected Health Interventions to Improve Care Continuum and Health Outcomes among Youth with HIV (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-MH-18-606|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.242, 93.279, 93.361|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 9th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 9th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||November 1st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 1st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||February 14th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 1st, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...