Modeling Habitat Connectivity to Support State Wildlife Action Plans in the Mid-South
The summary for the Modeling Habitat Connectivity to Support State Wildlife Action Plans in the Mid-South grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Modeling Habitat Connectivity to Support State Wildlife Action Plans in the Mid-South: NOTICE OF INTENT This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) is proposing a collaborative effort to build a decision support tool for the conservation and management of species in the southeast. This financial assistance opportunity is being issued through a cooperative agreement under CFDA Numbers: 15.678 Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505DM2, paragraph 2.14 (B) (2) is solely within the discretion of the Government. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Artela Jacobs (404) 679-7197 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Modeling Habitat Connectivity to Support State Wildlife Action Plans in the Mid-South|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F17AS00407|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 22nd, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 22nd, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 15th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 15th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 15th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$70,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 15th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreement Officer Artela Jacobs 404-679-7197
- Similar Government Grants
- • Controlling certain invasive aquatic species in Arizona and New Mexico
- • Cooperative Data Collection, Management, Analysis, and Manuscript Writing for Publications...
- • Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • The Breeding Ecology of Aleutian Terns in the Kodiak Archipelago
- • Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units
- • Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- • Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)