Monitoring of Bird Communities Notice of Intent to Award
The summary for the Monitoring of Bird Communities Notice of Intent to Award grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Monitoring of Bird Communities Notice of Intent to Award: The overall purpose of the project described herein is to continue implementation of a rigorous, well-integrated set of protocols that have been developed for long-term monitoring of bird communities found in SCPN units. This agreement covers the initial phase of a two phase project, which consists of conducting monitoring of landbirds and habitat characteristics in two of six park units of the SCPN selected for landbird monitoring (GRCA and WUPA), data analysis, and report writing.
|Federal Grant Title:||Monitoring of Bird Communities Notice of Intent to Award|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WASO-NPS-P13AC00996|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 09, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 09, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 31, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 31, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Sep 08, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$116,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$116,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is not a requirement for proposal. This is an intent to award under an already existing Cooperative Agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jaime Mijares
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area