Multi-use Trail System Project
The summary for the Multi-use Trail System Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Multi-use Trail System Project: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is being issued to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intent to award a non-competitive task agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Multi-use Trail System Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPSNOILAMR1600900|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Activities by Youth Service Organizations|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 23, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 23, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 9, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 9, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 24, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$40,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rhonda Martinez
Grants Management Specialist
Notice of Intent to award. No applications will be accepted.
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...