NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
The summary for the NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants: The U.S. Small Grants Program is a competitive, matching grants program that supports public-private partnerships carrying out projects in the United States that further the goals of the North American Wetlands Conservation Act. Projects must involve only long-term protection, restoration, enhancement and/or establishment of wetland and associated upland habitats to benefit migratory birds. The program requires a 1:1 non-federal match and research funding is ineligible. This program supports the DOI and FWS mission of protecting and managing the nation's natural resources by collaborating with partners and stakeholders to conserve land and water and to expand outdoor recreation and access.
|Federal Grant Title:||NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F21AS00157|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 15th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 15th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||August 18th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||August 18th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||October 16th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||August 18th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Required Overlap/Duplication Statement: Applicants must provide a statement that address if there is any overlap between the proposed project and any other active anticipated projects in terms of activities, costs, or time commitment of key personnel. If any overlap exists, applicants must provide a description of the overlap in their application. Applicants must also state if the proposal submitted for consideration under the program is/is not in any way duplicative of any proposal that was/will be submitted for funding consideration to any other potential funding source (Federal or non-Federal). If such a circumstance exists, applicants must detail when the other duplicative proposal(s) were submitted, to whom (entity name and program), and when funding decisions are expected to be announced. If at any time a proposal is awarded funds that would be duplicative of the funding requested from the Service, applicants must notify the Service point of contact for this funding opportunity immediately. This new requirement can be a few short sentences explaining whether there is any overlap between or among proposed projects.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rodecia McKnight
- Similar Government Grants
- • NAWCA 2021 Mexico Standard Grant
- • NAWCA 2021-2 Canada Grants
- • North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2021-2 U.S. Standard Grants
- • North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2021-1 U.S. Standard Grants
- • NAWCA FY20 U.S. Small Grants
- • North American Wetlands Conservation Act US STANDARD
- • North American Wetlands Conservation Act-Mexico
- • Repair Dike - NJ
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)
- • Controlling certain invasive aquatic species in Arizona and New Mexico