NHLBI Pediatric Translational Consortium Administrative Coordinating Center (U01)
The summary for the NHLBI Pediatric Translational Consortium Administrative Coordinating Center (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NHLBI Pediatric Translational Consortium Administrative Coordinating Center (U01): -Purpose. The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) invites applications to participate as the Administrative Coordinating Center (ACC) for the NHLBI Cardiac Development Consortium (http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-HL-09-002.html) and NHLBI Pediatric Cardiac Genomics Consortium(http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-HL-09-003.html). These consortia will comprise a new NHLBI translational program in pediatric cardiovascular disease by interacting with each other, and with the NHLBI Pediatric Heart Network (www.PediatricHeartNetwork.com) to encourage translation of results from basic science to clinical research, and to provide clinical input on pressing needs for basic research. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the Research Project Cooperative Agreement (U01) mechanism of support. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The NHLBI intends to commit approximately $400,000 total costs for FY2009. The total amount to be awarded for the ACC will be a maximum of $8.090 million total costs for the six-year project period. This includes up to $3.6 million for the ACC itself as well as up to $4.490 million for cores to be administered by the ACC. It is anticipated that a single ACC will be awarded. -Budget and Project Period. The total project period for an application submitted in response to this FOA is 6 years, of which the first year will be a planning phase. Maximum allowable direct costs are $285,000 in the Year 1 planning phase and $455,000 per year in years
|Federal Grant Title:||NHLBI Pediatric Translational Consortium Administrative Coordinating Center (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-09-011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Heart and Vascular Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 06, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Oct 14, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Dec 04, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) .
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • HeartShare: Next Generation Phenomics to Define Heart Failure Subtypes and Treatment Targe...
- • HeartShare: Next-Generation Phenomics to Define Heart Failure Subtypes (U01 Clinical Trial...
- • Bench to Bassinet Program Administrative Coordinating Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Pediatric Cardiac Genomics Consortium (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cardiovascular Developmental Biology Data Resource Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • The Relationship Between Hypertension and Inflammation
- • Community-Responsive Interventions to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk in American Indians and A...
- • Weight Loss in Obese Adults with Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Clinical Interventions (U01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...