NIAMS Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01)
The summary for the NIAMS Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIAMS Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites cooperative agreement (U01) applications for implementation of investigator-initiated interventional clinical trials (all phases). Applications for clinical trials submitted to the NIAMS are normally expected to go through a two-part process, which begins with an R34 planning phase (Part 1) followed by an application for the U01 (Part 2). Investigators who have completed all necessary pre-trial planning and preparation through other means may apply for a NIAMS U01 without having applied for a R34. The NIAMS expects such trials to be hypothesis driven, milestone-defined, and have the potential for high impact within the research mission of the NIAMS.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIAMS Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-447|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 1st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 1st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 23rd, 2016|
|Creation Date:||September 23rd, 2016|
|Archive Date:||December 2nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 23rd, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Small Business Innovation Research on Rare Musculoskeletal, Rheumatic and Skin Diseases (S...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NIAMS K08 and K23 Recipients (R03)
- • Supplements to Advance Research (STAR) from Projects to Programs (Admin Supp)- Clinical Tr...
- • Collaborative Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Science Award (Camssa)
- • Niams Small Grant Program for New Investigators
- • Skin Diseases Research Core Centers
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...