NIBIB Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences (Supplements to Currently Active NIBIB P01, P41, P50, U01, U54 Grants)
The summary for the NIBIB Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences (Supplements to Currently Active NIBIB P01, P41, P50, U01, U54 Grants) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIBIB Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences (Supplements to Currently Active NIBIB P01, P41, P50, U01, U54 Grants): -The intent of this Program Announcement is to provide a 1-2 year period of research experience for physicians in a residency program through supplements (revisions) to existing NIBIB grant awards. -The program targets applicants who have demonstrated the potential for productive research in an area of interest to the candidate and of relevance to the mission of the NIBIB. -Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIBIB Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences (Supplements to Currently Active NIBIB P01, P41, P50, U01, U54 Grants)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-364|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Discovery and Applied Research for Technological Innovations to Improve Human Health|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Apr 24, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 24, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 10, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments County governments Special district governments Small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Independent school districts Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R01 Clinical Tria...
- • Team-Based Design in Biomedical Engineering Education (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • ImmuneChip: Engineering Microphysiological Immune Tissue Platforms (U01 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Resources for Technology Dissemination (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Physical Sciences-Oncology Network (PS-ON): Physical Sciences-Oncology Projects (PS-OP) (U...
- • Exploratory Grants (P20) for NIBIB Quantum Projects
- • Nibib Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences
- • Innovation in Molecular Imaging Probes
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...